Financial Aid Information
In keeping with its mission, RMS offers financial aid to families in need. In the interests of privacy and objectivity, RMS utilizes TADS (Tuition and Data Services), to determine need and qualification.
- Financial aid applications are due:
- February 1st for returning families
- March 31st for new families
- Families must submit a copy of their most recent Federal Income Tax Forms (1040), as well as a copy of all W-2 and 1099 forms directly to TADS.
- Because financial circumstances change, parents must reapply for tuition assistance each year.
- Divorced and/or separated parents are expected to submit independent financial information.
- All tuition assistance applications and grant awards are completely confidential.
- The RMS Board of Directors makes all assistance decisions independently of admissions decisions based on the needs of families and the amount of aid available each year.
Help RMS make Montessori education accessible to more children!
RMS is a 501c3 and all donations are fully tax deductible!