Founded in 2002, our mission is to provide the best environment in which your child can learn and grow at every stage of development.
The following points comprise the mission statement of our school:
- To labor joyfully in Christ’s Vineyard, building the Kingdom together, so we may all “have life and have it to the full”
- To foster joy and a strong sense of community for all members, to promote stewardship of the school, and to create a partnership with the parents for the benefit of each child
- To prepare the children for all aspects of life: spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and emotional, by engaging them in the daily rituals of living within a community
- To stimulate the child’s natural curiosity and to prepare him/her to become an independent, self-reliant, and compassionate human being
- To prepare an environment that is responsive to the child’s needs and tendencies at each stage of development
- To follow the teachings and principles of Dr. Maria Montessori, and to uphold the standards of the Association Montessori Internationale